Off topic: Spammers

I'm getting spammed almost every day (almost every hour recently) since I
got this account (Sept. 1, 1998) by every moron who has some financial
interest/trading system/services he wants to sell. All I did was made 2 post
to Misc. Invest. Futures within the last 2 weeks. One was a rebuttal to Kent
Calhoun and another was a post to a TS user seeking help.

How do I stop these spammers? I've sent the information one gets from them
in the properties sections of the spam to their respective ISP (in hope of
getting their account cancel) but some of these assholes are really good at
hiding their mailing addresses. What do I do? Change the name of this
account and never post again? Or is there some software filter that will
eliminate all emails from people whose email addres I don't specify?

All help will be appreciate gretatly.

Systems Trading Requires No Emotions
but one desire: Discipline to follow through.