Optimal F and other MM Techniques

All of the posts recently about optimal f have reinforced what I have heard
in the past:

1. Ralph Vince's research and books that describe optimal f and other money
management concepts, are technically sound, powerful, and valuable
foundation work.

2. Implementing optimal f is gut-wrenching for most (98% would be my guess)
traders to implement.

In light of these two observations, I think it is wise to learn and
understand Ralph's work, but to also be aware of others' work in this area
that may also contain sound principles but be easier for traders to
implement.

Among these other works that may be worthy of your investigation and
understanding are:

1. Ryan Jones' Fixed Ratio ideas

2. Rina Systems' Secure f variant (See July98 TASC)

3. Sunny Harris' Ultimate f variant

I hope this might be helpful to someone on the list.

Neil