Re: CX (Cantor Exchange)

Allan and Mark and everyone...

I am going to call; a few friends in the morning that trade huge size through
Cantor in the cash bonds and get their take on it. I talked with several people
at the CBOT and they weren't in the least worried [which bothered me]. They told
me that in the last meeting where they proposed longer and earlier hours, no one
was interested and no one thought this exchange would hurt them. Well...call me
skeptical.

Anyways, if I get any good info in the morning, I'll post it soon as I get it.

Best,

Tim Morge