Corrupted DJIA Data

This question is addressed to any on this list who may be using TS4
PLUS  some version of TS5.

On Thursday, Aug 27, I (and others also, I believe) saw several blocks
of bad data on the DJIA at various times.  The 1st was from 11:45 to
11:51 and the last was from 15:47 till the close.  All times are EDT.

During these times, the index jumped from its correct value of 8200+ to
8600+, remained at that level for some time, then returned to the
correct level.  On BMI you may have noticed slightly different prices or
times or both.

If you did notice something of this sort - and here's the real question
- did TS4 and TS5 show the same, or different results?  Please let me
know.

Thank you very much.

Carroll Slemaker