Re: Velocity, acceleration, and tensors

Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 22:46:33 -0600
To: John <sente@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Allan Kaminsky <allank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Velocity, acceleration, and tensors

At 08:40 PM 9/8/98 +0000, John wrote:

<snip>

>It seems that we are using developed math theorems to track the market. But
>the market is not like the physical world where all cause and effect events
>are physically real even though their descriptions might use the abstract
>realities of mathematics. The trick of doing this is the analogical
>assignment of  market variables to logical  and digital representations in
>advance math formulations that utilize unreal numerical values to track and
>then probability forecast the behavior of  real physical values. This is
>the world of advanced math that physicist use in nuclear, genetical,
>astronomical, etc. studies.

<snip>

Comments:

1. Contender for Guinness Book of Records: Max. no. of buzzwords category.

2. If you're also selling web site design, you would do well to proofread
your own web page.

3. My summation of what you're trying to say, was best said by Lewis Carroll:

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Allan

"I do not regard a broker as a member of the human race." - Honore De Balzac