RE: off Subject #62

Brian,

Yes I did notice that especially that last one number 62. Looked as if the
pitcher was going to under hand
soft ball style the next one if he missed that one. I don't know about
lumber be maybe buy stock in that over the counter drug McGuire takes. My
thinking was as I was caught up in the moment of this historic baseball
event maybe this post would change the tone from religion and trading to
baseball and trading. Guess not???

Robert