INSTANCE.DLL: Commercial Announcement

Warning: Commercial Announcement
--------------------------------

Hello Everyone,

We are pleased to announce the release of a new pattern matching dll for
TradeStation: 	INSTANCE.DLL

The IBLTS301.DLL is used to add Pattern Matching facilities to
Tradestation. The pattern matching method used in this DLL is called
Instance Based Learning (IBL), or nearest neighbour learning. IBL is a
machine learning paradigm that fits somewhere between neural networks
and linear regression. This system is based on IB1, a "classic" machine
learning program.

If anyone is interested, a demo can be downloaded from:
	http://www.ozemail.com.au/~qtrade/instance.html

We are also the developers of hashnumbs.dll, qlsnumbs.dll, and the
forthcoming TSTrades.

Regards

Michael Harries
Quality Trading Innovations