RE: Velocity, acceleration, tensors -- as it realtes trend trading...

Michael and Mike,

You guys say a lot of the same things and my experience has proven that to
be true.   In one of the original posts to this thread I stated that on an
intraday basis fading moves was a good idea.  Day trading is entirely
different then trading of dailies or weeklies.  And time frame is a critical
factor.  Also countertrend trading may be more profitable but it requires
more energy, more sophistication and more time.  Very impressive gains can
still be made just simply fading corrections in the direction of the trend.
And with so many markets out there I think you owe it to yourself to trade
where probablitites are greatest.  My opinion.

I'm betting there are some people out there going wow maybe I should take a
look at what this guy's (these posts) saying.  Mark Brown and all those guys
make a lot of money countertrend trading but has all this experience and
stuff but I live in timbucktwo and don't have that.  So how do I trade
succesfully?

It's just the other side of the coin.  That's all.  And no one has said
anything nasty about anybody and it's all been done in constructive
atmosphere but some people still see it as a insulting.  Can't help that. I
think this thread has been constructuve for many.

Your posts were.

Regards,
Brian.