Re: Short term equity trading.

On Thu, 3 Sep 1998, Stewart Taylor wrote:

> I've suddenly got an urge to trade a few equities (Ive never traded
> anything but futures) but I don't have a clue as to who would do as a
> reasonable discount broker for a fairly active trader.  I think I would
> like to be able to do electronic entry with a phone backup for busy days.
> Is Charles Shwab reasonable? What about E-Trade or Ameritrade?

No no no no no!  Use Datek for equities.  Fills are typically
instantaneous.  Plenty of capacity to handle busy days.  Clean, fast and
easy to navigate website.

No options :-(.

- Hacker

---
Dark Hacker                   |  Fortress Of Computation
mail: hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  web: http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/

Investment and Market Outlook:
	http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Investment/index.html
Bishop Protein Analytics:
	http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Bishop/index.html

       "Building our future... one twisted freak at a time."