Short term equity trading.

I've suddenly got an urge to trade a few equities (Ive never traded
anything but futures) but I don't have a clue as to who would do as a
reasonable discount broker for a fairly active trader.  I think I would
like to be able to do electronic entry with a phone backup for busy days.
Is Charles Shwab reasonable? What about E-Trade or Ameritrade?

I don't necessarily want the lowest round turn but I do want reliability
and reasonably good executions.

Do any of the firms provide Level Two as part of their service?

Any input? I know that this probably  rehashes a bunch of earlier
questions, but Ive always just deleted equity stuff.  Thanks in advance.

Stewart.
Stewart Taylor
Taylor Fixed Income Outlook
Voice: 501-219-9774