Re: Taking Losses and Multiple unit positions?

>Lots of discussion about multiple positions and reverse trading to me are
attempts to guise a loss.

I dont understand this comment?  A loss is a loss weather I flip it or not.
I have accepted the loss, but I'm not going to set on the sidelines now
because I got my butt kicked.  I just dont understand how you guise a loss?

>For me I have to keep it simple a loss is a loss and part of the game. I do
reverse trading but not as an attempt to avoid the loss because it was the
next right thing to do.

Now you say that you do reverse, if you dont reverse to avoid a loss (could
be a complete wipeout of the account) then why do you reverse?  Just get
tired of going the same direction?   I'm not giving you a hard time, but I
dont get it?  Please explain if I'm miss-understanding ..

MB