Sheriff's Announcement Re: All that 666 stuff

A while ago I posted an announcement on the etiquette of this list.  It
seems to have gone unnoticed.

I have no reason to squelch religious discussion on this list. It does not
even matter that some are offended by Christians espousing their
understanding. After all,  most of us have to put up with Pierre's Omega
religion. However, I have found the present discussion somewhat lacking in
relevancy to trading.  666 isn't even a Fib number!

BTW, 666 is a translation from Greek where letters do double service as
numbers.  So are they letters or numbers?  Additionally,  since this is the
Apostle John's visions, were his visions in Aramaic or Greek or Hebrew? The
most plausible interpretation I have heard that the sign\mark of the devil
is more akin to being branded as a slave or a burgler as was A custom.  The
most accurate interpretation is we do not know and it is not relevant to
the message of the book of Revelations.  If you like to read apocalypse
genre try the book of Zachariah as well.

Trading is a religous experience.

Charles Kaucher

       Wrong is wrong even if everybody's doing it,
               and right is right even if nobody's doing it.
                                     St. Augustine