Re: Violation of Privacy (Off-topic)

<<........ But I can say that I fully support his request for his privacy to
be respected. >>

Ditto ALL of the Omega Man's message and N. Harrington's but ............

Why does this:
       <<I don't care if your wife looked at your spouse chart or that you did
trade
           between 1 and 5000 lots a day in the bonds -- there are 100's of
people
           out there including me who do that every day day -  so what?>>

and this:
       <<Or another good one was how well you treat your brokers every day>>

upset someone so much that they feel justified in doing this:????
       <<I put you on the Disney list>>

Unfortunately, I'm not one of the 100's of people trading 5000 lots a day. I'm
grateful that this list has people who do. I'm also glad that some of them
have the time and inclination to share their knowledge and experiences. Please
don't make them regret that decision.

Rgds,
Kim.