Re: OFF TOPIC -- 666 redux

It like the paradigm of author Charles Handy on the frog

You put a live frog on a pot of boiling water, it jumps out because of the
sharp
sensation. Reacts immediately.

But if you put it in a pot of cool water, and slowly boil the pot,  the
frog won't
notice it (complacence, takes for granted current situation and is not
aware of
what's going on with his worldand surroundings ))
, till its too late and game over, dead.

On the otherhand, ignorance is Bliss!!

We all still got a choice and its consequences.