Re: picking the bottom makes dirty fingers

Earl,
     Stanley Druckenmiller is a snake(albeit a very good and a very smart one).
Since he was given a global audience to talk his book a la the inside smart money
mouthpiece "CNBullC", he moved the market 10 points and lowered his cost of entry
for his short position.Trust me ,if given that position, I would do the same thing.
This game is about misdirection. If the little guy with his 401K had any idea what
was going to happen there would have been a 2000 point selloff.I worked on Wall
Street for many years and saw many an account get deliberately picked off.This is no
different.

Good Luck Trading...Terrence Smart