Re: picking the bottom makes dirty fingers

I heard before this technique was also use by Jeff Vinik (fund manager of Fidelity
Magellan) in his TV interview, where he recommend a buy on some stock and he was caught
actualling selling it.

So, the bigger the name , the more one should fade him on TV, eh?