Reset transfer-file memory

Here's a nice mindless question for these "calm" trading days...

I've imported and exported a lot of ELA files from my Power Editor.
Now I have many dozens of files listed in the "history" list of the
"transfer in/out" dialog box.  So many, in fact, that the history is
basically useless -- it's easier to type in a filename than to scroll
through all those files and find the one I want.

I did some digging and determined that the file list seems to be
stored in \omega\prog\or_work.cfg.  I'm a little leery to blow it
away (or even rename it) without some confidence that I won't break
something severely.

Anybody have any idea if it's safe to remove this file to clear out
the history list?

Now if I could just figure out a way to find out what's inside an ELA
file without having to open it 4 or 5 times... but at least that will
be easier with a cleaned-out history list!

Thanks,
Gary