Re: Large Range days

<< Again, lerarning to recognize these fast days before you make 3 trades is
 the key to protecting yourself (because you don't know it's 50 point day
 until it's over). >>

I think that this is what N.H. was getting at the other day. That is, how do
you know it's a day to play golf before x# of trades, x# of losses and
suffering huge slippage?

I have just accepted that there is no way of knowing and I just have to eat it
when it happens, adjust my strategy accordingly or book a tee time. Although I
did live in hope that someone might have an answer.

Then after all that, your golf goes south too.

Rgds,
Kim.