Re: Another Indicator Alternative for Axom.Com

Assume that everyone recognized the indicator I just posted ("Honey Baked")
as being the sine indicator
shown in the chart at  http://www.mesasoftware.com/  (but without the Burg
algorithm calculation - we'll be getting to that...)  If I'm covering
background material that's been covered on this list previously, please let
me know and we'll cut to the chase....

By the way, if there are other indicators out there that you'd like The
Omega Man to reverse engineer, just send me a URL where I can look at a
chart with the indicator and some price data....  we'll see if we can't save
you some cash.

All the best,

The Omega Man

No one has the right to stop you.