The secret of a good trader, is it for sale ?

You have many who try and fail at this game called trading so you have to
ask the question what really makes a good trader. Is it the mathematician
or the software scientist who stands the better chance armed with a
computer to rule the pits. What about the floor trader isn't his advantage
enough to insure him success and make millions. What about the guy who
claims years of experience trading could that be the secret. What about the
guy who reads all the latest trading books does he carry the advantage with
his eagerness to know all. The computer puts a new spin on trading I think
shows how hard trading has always been through test results done truthfully
and correctly. I can tell you this people who boast are not making money,
sure maybe have a had a few good weeks and months and this success is hard
to control. When success first happens they have to talk and we listen then
something happens they just fade away as they came.  What about the guy of
late and his claims of success showing 74% on thousands of trades in the
S&P. He say's publicly I'm not selling anything yet privately it appears he
is indeed selling a few of his 18 masters. I'm wary of the guy who says I
have the answers but its not for sell in public and privately is looking to
sell he indeed is a true predator. Thats why I find humor
when he tries it on this list, what a rude awaking he is in for. I believe
all the above is true to make a good trader as long as they stay focused
work hard. To me trading is a lot like life so understand how to trade you
have to trade and you got to lose so you will learn how to win and just
maybe you'll have more wins than losses. To me this list is very important
because in my weak moment I might belive a guy like this and buy his system
but yet worse trade it. Thanks to people like Pierre Orphelin, Mark Brown
and all the others that chase the spammers away.

Robert