Re: Dimensional Arrays Do Not Work

To All,

One of the things I have asked for more than once in more than one way (wish
list, tech support, note to off-of-pres and others) was for Omega to put on
their web site two things - First a list of known bugs and either workarounds,
fixes or projected dates.  This would save each and everyone of us from having
to find each and every bug.  I have asked for this since they were on a BBS and
AOL.  Secondly, it would also be useful and a time saver for everyone,
including Omega, to keep a FAQ on their web site, again saving them from having
to answer the same question sooooo many times.

Oh well,  I doubt Omega will do anything about it, this time either.  Nothing
like great customer support.

John