Re: SPX hole

Omega's refresh files definitely have SPX data.  They save it from the CBOE
feed, so your designated Exchange in your TS server must be collecting it
under that Exchange.

Not 100% sure, but if I remember correctly-- If you're collecting it under
"unspecified" or some other Exchange, you will need to copy out your
existing data-- delete your current SPX reference from your Server then
re-enter it with the CBOE reference.  Then, paste in your old data as well
as that from the Omega files for the missing days.

Maybe someone more familiar with the process can give better advice...