Re: dongle and printer problems

	I do not mean to harp, but one of the first things I do (on most of my
computers) is add a second parallel port.  The caveat is that with a
networked printer I can save an IRQ on a machine if I want.

	I also recommend a T-Port card for [almost] anyone who passes important
data in through a serial port.  Mainly datafeeds and external modems come
to mind...

Samuel

If I may interrupt for just one moment...

	Though I can be flippant and rude, I try not to abuse this list or to use
it blatantly as a sales tool.  For similar reasons, I am loath to attach a
DOC file to this message.  Inquiring minds want to know...

	I am still accepting applications to my three day "TradeStation /
EasyLanguage" workshop to be held this month in Chicago, IL.  The next
workshop is scheduled for September in Burbank, immediately prior to
Futures West.

	If you would like more information, or even know someone who might, please
respond to me directly at <skt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.  You are welcome to
call, fax or write if you prefer.  (Mention "the omega list at Eskimo dot
com" and ask for a 10% discount).

Samuel

At 05:02 AM 08/14/98 -0400, you wrote:
>John:
>
>RE: Your dongle problem
>
>I agree with Hans.  Get a second LPT port.  Super cheap and super easy
>to install.  Eliminates all hassles with TS and printing through the
>dongle.
>
>Mike

    Samuel K. Tennis,  VISTA Research and Trading, Inc.
    8103 Camino Real C-409       voice: 1(305) 273-1321
    S. Miami, FL  33143            fax: 1(305) 273-9164
    skt@xxxxxxxx               http://www.gate.net/~skt