Re: Just system traders?

According to our list manager, jimo the first, the benevolent one,
"this list is for the discussion of issues important to professional
traders, people who earn their living trading in the financial
markets."

That covers a whole lot of territory, Neal, so go for it.  The whinny
ninnies can exercise their delete button.

TJ

Anyone trading rubles?  How about a ruble - peso spread?  Guess I'll
stick with S&P's/Bonds, lot less lost sleep that way

---Neal T. Weintraub wrote:
can I talk about anything other than God and systems and UPS powered
bass boats