Re: What you see is NOT what you get?

At 21:30 8/13/98 -0600, you wrote: >Weekly trend down, daily trend is down, 30 min trend is down, 5 min trend is >down, tick trend is down, and there's a well-formed H&S top in the 5 min charts >which broke down in the closing hour. Unless one is RipVanWinkle, I suspect the >trend is down. > >Earl Could not agree more, markets trend and trends persist. But... the surprise if any is on the upside. That's the question I ask myself always:"Where the "surprise" could be?". Especially helpful, when things become too obvious. Again, I agree on trend direction. Hedging or stops would not hurt. Since we have plenty positive "hidden divergencies". Profitable trading or abstinence to you all, + Yuri Vancouver, USA Festina lente