Re: Reaction to(...)Forex

hans,

For the not so active currencies like the Aud and others, that is exactly
how CMC do it.

Makes it hard for them to rip you off <g>

Regards
Simon

>Victor wrote
>
>> Dealer sees you market order (that you send through the net) and
>> he change the dealing price 3-8 points against you entry price (plus your
>> spread) even if the market does not move at the moment. You could check
>> this with all major data providers (I have three of them).
>>
>>     There are no rules against this. Forex currency business is not
>> traded on regulated market.
>
>Yes, ONLY ethical reasons, the whole FOREX market works FANTASTIC with
>out being an "exchange regulated market" since DECADES !!! - but maybe
>those internet forex (?) "bank" trader (?) CROOKS (!!)! can even change that.
>
>Why does it on the internet NOT work as on the phone =get a 2 sided bid/ask
>price (3 pips wide or so) and HIT the bid or TAKE the offer - could be easy
and
>HONEST
>
>rgds hans
                                                     _  .
Simon Trevor                                      ,~' (_|\
s335159@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                      ,-'        \
http://student.uq.edu.au/~s335159/            (            * <--Brisbane
Manufacturing & Materials Engineering Student  \    __     /     Australia
The University of Queensland                    \,~`  "\__/