Re: Reaction to(...)Forex

Victor wrote

> Dealer sees you market order (that you send through the net) and
> he change the dealing price 3-8 points against you entry price (plus your
> spread) even if the market does not move at the moment. You could check
> this with all major data providers (I have three of them).
>
>     There are no rules against this. Forex currency business is not
> traded on regulated market.

Yes, ONLY ethical reasons, the whole FOREX market works FANTASTIC with
out being an "exchange regulated market" since DECADES !!! - but maybe
those internet forex (?) "bank" trader (?) CROOKS (!!)! can even change that.

Why does it on the internet NOT work as on the phone =get a 2 sided bid/ask
price (3 pips wide or so) and HIT the bid or TAKE the offer - could be easy and
HONEST

rgds hans