Re: Electronic Orders Entry ...

Re Timber Hill:
> It's $3.95 per SIDE.

Yup...

> E-Mini S&P 500 Contract $3.95 each side
> Minimum per Order $9.75

So, I read that to be $20 RT for a 1 lot (round numbers). It's a good
deal if you trade 3 or more at a time... $24 RT for 3.  But if you scale
into and out of a 3 lot 1 at a time, it will cost you $60. And don't
forget FEES. Usually you have to ask these guys 3 times to get a quote
for a real all-in price. I also noticed that they want more margin than
most. And, as someone else pointed out, I don't see a commish quote for
anything but the mini.

Not saying it isn't a good deal. Maybe someone will find out the whole
story and post it.

--
   Dennis