Re: Electronic Orders Entry ...

Thought this might be of interest to the list ... several months ago I posted a
note to the CME regarding out of service problems with CUBS/TOPS and received
the response below. Note, since this is software I'd add a month at least for
slippage but the CME does appear to be taking the problems seriously.

Mr. Adamy,

We are currently in the process of changing the CUBS operating platform.
This should be finished by late August 98. This new platform will eliminate
the outages. If you have any question feel free to e-mail me at
kcondrin@xxxxxxx

Regards

Kevin Condrin