Re: Electronic Orders Entry ...

I think their $9.75 min commission is a great development.  I think it
provides us with a good indication that a move to electronic trading for
other contracts will provide us with a nice discount from current commision
rates.  With regard to the comment that they have a way to exploit the
spread for their profit,  while it certainly is possible, I would think
that they make a nice profit without having to resort to such tactics. Time
will tell.

Chris