Looking for interested partner with commodity experience

As many of you may be aware, milk (fluid and otherwise) has been listed on the CBOT since 1995.  Because it's only been a couple of years dairymen here in VT are unaware of using futures to stabilize their returns.  In addition to computer consulting (incl. TS/OS) have been doing farm advocacy for the last 2 years. Some of it has involved the Northeast Dairy Compact, the VT Farm Bureau and various dairy cooperatives.  To date, only one cooperative trades milk futures. Everybody I've spoken to feels it's an important tool that should be investigated and implemented.  Education here is the key.
	Is anyone interested in teaming up.  With a little bit of help I could front with the cooperatives and show them how trading milk futures would be to their benefit and you (the interested trader) could manage their accounts.  I'd create a Web site they could reference to examine their positions, etc...