Electronic Orders Entry ...

Dear Fellows Traders,

I happened to read a couple of postings about the computerized ( electronic)
orders entry such as for example: LFG's LeoWeb. Since I ve heard many very
different approaches and opinions, so before I go life with LeoWeb in 2-3 Days
I would like to hear and review Your opinion about the Advantages and
Disadvantages of LFG's LeoWeb electronic order entry. Please, if You have any
view or opinion to share - do so, so that everybody could express theirs.

I am planning to activate me LeoWeb life within couple of days to trade S&P
500 Futures Index, but I am still full of doubt about that decision. I have
also heard that sometimes I would have to wait for the fill many minutes (and
longer?)

When I called LFG, guys from there told me that on average I would get my
fills back within 30-40 seconds.
Just to mention here that I always try to get in ON A LIMIT so it gives me
some kind of security about the fills but again do You think if the market
goes through my limit price with ONLY 1 TICK I can assume my order to be
filled? What is Your experience on this one ?

How about using OCO orders through LeoWeb ? Can you use them or they are not
reliable and brokers would often forget to cancel them ?

Also what is your opinion on the E-mini - I have heard so many positive
remarks as negative. I have got confused.
There are so many questions about the electronic order entry software.

Could You make a statement about this matter please ??

Thank You and wishing You Fast and Reliable Fills.

Thomas ,CA
Email:  TomKochik@xxxxxxx
Phone 310/ 471-8407
FAX    SAME