Re: Value of Online Info

>       I wouldn't consider it an either or answer.   Book etc are very
helpful, but the list is unique in that you are in contact with others going
through the same thing.  Can be very supportive.   The list really puts you
in touch with the trading world, and this is good.

> Pete
>
>PS.   Glad to see you back.

Yes, supportive these list are.  I dont know if that is such a good thing
however because it is the necessity to break away from the pack that will
make the difference for success.  I do value the exchange of ideas and skill
levels, it seems that sometimes I learn the most  from the dumbest
questions.  I would consider the question asked as obvious but upon further
examination I would see a different approach when I thought there to be only
one.  I thank you, glad to be back.

Mark Brown

p.s.. In an earlier post the statement should have read this way.

Trading methods are the same way, either simple or star wars I have also
found that while I prefer the latter, it is marginally more profitable than
the simpler approaches.