Re: Value of Online Info

>Mark & Tony,
>
>I'm an avid reader that would appreciate a list of the notable exceptions.
Thanks.

>== Rob ==

I like anything by Kaufman, you must read very slowly and between the lines
and most answers are there.  I like Cynthia Kase, she is the other side of
the statistical parallel. To complete the vertical sides I would pick Mind
Over Markets by Dalton Jones and Dalton, Neural Networks in finance and
investing by Trippi and Turban.  I wish I could think of more but I cant
besides I wouldn't have a perfect box otherwise.  I'll catch heck over the
NN book I know, I dont use NN's but I do appreciate the math and the ideas
of pre processing the data. I have learned more in the past couple of years
over the internet about advanced math hanging around some math news groups.
Also there are some very excellent math web sites around and I'll dig up the
URL's and post if there is an interest.  I think that trading is like used
cars.  You should either buy a real cheap car under a thousand bucks and
drive it or Buy a new one. Anything in between will just give more trouble
than its worth.  Trading methods are the same way, either star wars or
simple.  I have also found that while I prefer the latter, it is marginally
more profitable than the simpler approaches.

Mark Brown

Happiness is a Belt Fed Weapon