Re: Value of Online Info

In a message dated 98-08-09 19:16:18 EDT, MarkBrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Just wondering if anyone has benefited more from this list than they have
>  from books and seminaries?  I would really like to know how do you rate
>  mailing list against all other sources of trading information?  Maybe we
>  could take action to improve on a otherwise already good resource that cost
>  nothing but reading time.  Floor open, but where are the locals?  Trading
>  from their boats?

Mark

       I wouldn't consider it an either or answer.   Book etc are very
helpful, but the list is unique in that you are in contact with others going
thru the same thing.  Can be very supportive.   The list really puts you in
touch with the trading world, and this is good.

                                            Pete

PS.   Glad to see you back.