Re: Liquidity of the Markets

Mark;

I can't understand why it took them this long really. The exchange fee
could easily be put in as a per ticket charge years ago. Sure is taking the
Commodity Industry a longtime to catch up with the Security Industry in all
area's. I guess this isn't as easy as it looks. If it were I would have
bought Yahoo at $20 bucks a share maybe a year ago and it went to $218.00
last month. I think their seeing how much money is being made in the
Security Industry now and saying screw the old way the public got the money
target them. I was also wondering if they had some kind of contract with
the vendors preventing them from giving free data? I doubt that nobody
tells the exchanges what to do that I've ever seen. Good news for everybody
full circle except the quote vendors I guess maybe not will see.

Robert