Liquidity of the Markets

Being licensed by the C.B.OT. privies me to some inside info. that is being
discussed right now.  I have been asked to give my input to them as far as
the future of data feeds concern.  In particular is the question of data
feed charges.  I told them give it away,  I think they wont listen to me.
But they are proposing that enterprise licenses be issued.  What is this? I
dont really know myself but I think it would let companies that are
providing real time data feeds to charge multiple feed sites a flat rate.
Instead of the old per computer rate.  I believe that the feeds are going to
get real,  REAL cheep for real time over the internet. This tells me more
people will be setting at home competing with me.  Good we need all the
volume we can get.  Guess now would be a good time to sell those SP puts I
was holding off on?  Na! I'll wait for all the public to get long here and
then I'll sell them on the next apparent bottomless crash that should happen
in the next couple of weeks.  Anyway I thought that I'd pass this along and
let you guys know.  The exchanges are finally coming to the conclusion that
cheaper feed rates = volume...Da!

Mark Brown

"One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft Promotional Ad

ps i got this new MS Outlook Express with service pack for Win NT4 and I
love it, it makes email ez...