Re: Liquidity of the Markets

>Mark;
>
>I can't understand why it took them this long really. The exchange fee
could easily be put in as a per ticket charge years ago.

I think with the way floor brokers rip you off with the fills, they should
pay the off floor trades a fee.

>I was also wondering if they had some kind of contract with the vendors
preventing them from giving free data

Yep! they have restrictions out the kazooo! Anytime you deal with an
exchange you have that problem. They rejected the naming of our Market
Profile indicator 5 times before we hit on something that their legal staff
would approve.  What a chore that was and it took six months to get a
liscens from then, just so I can pay them a fee, that I get no part of.  I
will never do another thing with them, unless I got into the data feed
business someday.

>Good news for everybodyfull circle except the quote vendors I guess maybe
not will see.

I think the data vendors that are providing internet access will benifit the
most.  See I guess that they will pay a fee per T1 or something like that,
so real time over the internet should get real cheap!

>Robert

Latter,  Mark Brown