Re: EL Data Compression

I have user functions, available for purchase in a "Utility Set", that
return daily, weekly, monthly and yearly values.  I may also have quarterly
functions as well but am not certain if they have are passed inspection for
distribution yet.

They can be used to provide the result you are looking for.  The only
problem is if you want to access functions using the values.  I would be
glad to give you more detailed information specific to your needs.

Samuel

At 05:52 PM 08/05/98 -0400, you wrote:

>Dose anyone have a method of compressing daily data into weekly within a
system
>or indicator using the datacompression function. What I would like to do
is be
>able to reference an indicator in two time frames. For example " if weekly
>avg(close,9) > weekly avg(close,9)[1] then begin"
>the rest of the system would reference daily data.
>As always any input is appreciated.
>

>"The darkest hour in any man's life is when he sits down to plan
> how to get money without earning it"
>
>Sentinel Trading
>rjbiii@xxxxxxxxx

    Samuel K. Tennis,  VISTA Research and Trading, Inc.
    8103 Camino Real C-409       voice: 1(305) 273-1321
    S. Miami, FL  33143            fax: 1(305) 273-9164
    skt@xxxxxxxx               http://www.gate.net/~skt