"why would anybody with half a brain sell with a loss?!?!"

Wow!! That quote came direct from the mouth of an unattractive
40 something year old woman on the NBC nightly news!! These
little guys w/ all their bravado!!! No panic at the Schwab
offices the news says, and ABC was really going on about how
smart the small investors have been. How about just plain
freakin' ignorance and luck?? Talk about pressing their
bets!!! This reverse martingale that the public has been
employing is eventually going to grab most of their chips, as
a 7 is a coming! Did I hear "BIG RED!!!"??? Ahh, no need for
that they say, we'll keep on this roll until our pockets are
full of those wonderfully colorful chips. After all, "why
would anybody with half a brain sell with a loss?!?!"

I truly believe that we Americans are just living in the Rome of
our times, and our snobbishness and greed and lack of respect
for others will lead this country into becoming just another
chapter in some future book on ancient history. We probably
won't be around to see it end, but the tip of the iceberg is
beginning to show itself IMHO...