Re: Bull or Bear? Who Cares?

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Bull or Bear? Who Cares?
  • From: "T-BONkkkkkkk" <T-BONkkkkkkkkMSNkkkM>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 14:50:04 -0400 (EDT)

Am surprised you would want anyone else's opinion on the market!    I assume
when you say you are short from 29, you must mean 123^29?   If so, I don't
know when you got filled at this level.  Discounting Globex and Project A,
you would have to go back to 07/08 to have got filled at this level.   If
you mean you were short 122^29 , then I would say that you were on the wrong
side of the market and there is lots of support between where the market is
now and that level.

So, I don't really have an opinion on what the market is going to do.   The
closest I got to doing a spot of forecasting today, was to say IF it made a
'double bottom' and went up, the Spoo would go down.   Fantastic call on my
part - it  did make the double
bottom and the Spoo went down as the Boos went up.

However, I will not predict that it will get to 123^29.  It will have to
break the Intraday High and Yesterday's High to do it - and go north of the
re-jigged S2 and we have less than an hour to go.   So, I think it unlikely.
It would be nice - especially if your long from the double bottom - but for
reasons you know best, you are short - from 29.

Know this won't help - but it may tell you a bit about how the T-Bonds can
be day traded!!!

Bill