Re: FREE TRIAL LIVE REAL TIME S&P SIGNALS

I attended Chris McGinnis presentation a year ago.
I figured he was the only one that  was worth listening too.
This guy is dynamic and knows SP trading pretty well.
He is CTA out of NY. I looked at his system very briefly.
He had it on his laptop. He would not sell the system
to anyone.
His signals are not always perfect but I think they are for
real. I think if you need someone to rely on in learning to trade
SP and make little money you can rely on him.
A word of caution: this analysis is based on me seeing
his presentation and checking out his web site a while ago,
analyzing his tapes and I also took a quick look at his
system that he had on his laptop. This might be subjective.
The bottom line: always look at the signals.
No affiliation.
Val.