Re: Spread trades

Neal:

I also liked Joe Ross's recent book on spreads. I recently re-read it on
vacation. The other web site would be Moore's site and they do have some free
info there, as well as the typical subscription materials.

I haven't read the Merc's materials [Shame on me, an ex-member]. But I'll call
em today and get copies. You know, all of us should take advantage of all this
nice free material available. And that reminds me: All of the New York ecchanges
also provide similar spreading materials. I'll see if I can dig out the toll
free numbers and post them later.

Best,

Tim Morge