Re: Trading as a way to financial success (a reply)

With regards to Bob Fulks answer,  Randomness is a phenomenom that us humans use
to describe behaviour of complex functions that cannot be described very easily,
it is a myth, think about this.  How easy is it to make computers or machines to
create random numbers, most computer based random number generators use some
inherant algorithm or very simply some calculation based upon the working of its
system clock,  meaning? it is very very difficult to get machines or computers to
recreate randomness. How many lottery machines around the world have had problems
with this, lots.  The markets are no more fractal than my backside is a cream
bun, the markets can be predicted and within the next few years system designers
will be using such methods, how do I know, I have seen one in action, true.  I am
not going to mention any names or tell porkies about this, it is fact.  I agree
with the Omega man ( the artist formerly known as trader J ) is spot on, raw
computing power and intelligent sytem design that automates buy sell decisions
will have an edge far more superior than us mere mortals, as for open outcry, its
finished, technology will win, why? because of hive action, that is the masses
will demand it and anyone who is foollish enough to stay behind will lose.
Anyway sorry for rambling

Mark Savage