Re: Technology calls...

Ron:

Actually, very little of my trading is done in the S&Ps or other stock indexes.
I do trade bonds and ten years in the 30 minute time frames, but most of my
trading is done in commodities using daily, weekly and monthly charts. And I,
for one, am always working to diversify my portfolio and lengthen my time frame.
The recent post by Neal reminded me I have made some very nice money this year
trading seasonal spreads and so I am currently working on putting my upcoming
spread alerts on my computer so they pop up and remind me to pay attention for
entry levels. Sometimes, things move so slow, you forget they are moving
until...well, until they have moved.

Best,

Tim Morge