Re: NUNS OF THE NFA

Robert,

I'm afraid it's "either-or" here, Partner.  There are no white hats standing
behind the fists and guns.  Either you support my right to operate freely,
or you do not.  What you really want is my sanction of the regulations you
are imposing on me.  You want to impose them courteously, without a lot of
"trouble".  You want me to agree to them.  Well I don't.  You will not
receive the sanction of your victim.  You have only one choice if you wish
me to comply:  You'll have to point your gun at me.  Is that what you want
to do?

You ask:  "Should it be okay for a crook to write a BS system hype it to
death in all the public forums and fleece the public your family and mine?"
My answer is:  Yes, provided there is no initiation of physical force nor
any use of fraud (lies).

Then you say:  "I always see this about people until it happens to them,
their family or a close friend then they have a different opinion usually
they say well I guess something should be done."  I'm afraid that I can't
agree.  It has happened to my family, to the tune of $50k.  But folks need
to be free to make their own contracts - for better or worse.  As long as
there's no force or fraud there is nothing "to be done".

All the best,

Trader J