Re: NUNS OF THE NFA

TraderJ

You seem to live in a black and white world wish it were that easy but
unfortunately there is a lot of gray my friend. Your issue is but a very
small part of a big problem so I will not address your issue just because
it happens to be important to you. This is an on going debate among many
professions for people who serve and produce. It is very easy to take one
side and if it were that easy I would take your side. In the same breathe
I do not side with the major tobacco companies who have the same argument
as you do. Big three auto manufacturing companies also agree with you and I
disagree with them as well.  Its only an "either-or" if its you its seems
well I don't need to feel that way. I guess we will just let the courts
decide this issue. So I will save my bullets and my unbruised fist until
they come knocking at my door.

Robert