RE: NUNS OF THE NFA

Trader J,

With your love of freedom and disdain for responsibilities, why don't you
tell us your real name instead of hiding behind some cute alias. It's like
you are afraid of people knowing who you are and what you are peddling. I
don't agree with everything Neal Weintraub says, but I sure respect him
coming to the list as who he is, and if I am interested, I can search out
his books, seminars presentations, etc., to better understand his approach.

Neil