Re: NUNS OF THE NFA

In a message dated 98-08-01 12:29:49 EDT, editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Why not be a member?  Because I'm free.  No one has a right to regulate me.
>  You don't find my offerings valuable?  Don't buy them.  That's your
freedom.
>  I offer value for value and require no one's approval to do so.

Alas, if it were only that simple.   How do we find out how a vendors
offerings are valuable before buying them.  Ask the vendor???   I think not.
I am not sure registering with the NFA would mean much either frankly.   I am
not sure what the answer is other than,  buyer be very very wary.  Don't
bother with money back guarantee's.  My suggestion is go for a demo, and if
the vendor won't do that, don't bother.  The odds are against you.

                       Pete