From: Neal T. Weintraub <thevindicator@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Crystal, Jeff <JCrystal@xxxxxxx>
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, August 01, 1998 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: Wells Wilder

Make life easy. See if these guys and anyone else is registered with the NFA
Call 1-800-621-3570
www.nfa.futures.org.
By the way, the NFA is made up of members from the exchanges and brokerage
community.
They have code of ethics. When they fine someone it is the members (brokers
commodity pool advisors CTA's) who approve of the action.
Do not think it is some out of control group.
When someone is not registered with the NFA ask them why? They will have a
great reason I am sure. But really, can't they live up to a simple code like
balanced advertising, and no claims of profits based on back tested methods
using play money. I am speaking at Futures West, you can bet that a good
portion or those speaking are members are NFA members. Those who are
not....well you can guess who they are.
When i asked why non NFA members were speaking I was told they are a good
draw..